Alarm systems service includes a range of routines such as development, installation, monitoring and maintenance. These actions allow preventing possible crimes, such as:
– Armed assault;
– Vandalism and property destruction.
Alarm systems are designed to detect the perimeter breach as soon as possible and transfer alarm signal to the situation room. The system consists of the central panel, arming trigger, sensors and power backup source.
1. The central panel accepts and processes signals transferred by sensors, monitors the backup power source, infrastructure status and controls the auxiliary modules;
2. Arming trigger (keyboard, card/key station) is used to switch the system into active or passive state by authorized personnel with the use of passwords or tokens.
3. Sensors monitor the facility territory, exits, windows, possible water or gas leaks. They are usually placed in certain patterns to cover the potentially dangerous zones.
4. Backup power source keeps the system running in the event of a power outage or other situations that imply the standard 220v power line is unavailable.
These are the core components of the system. There is a wide range of auxiliary modules that extend the system’s functional range.
The AS systems are connected to monitoring stations via two uplink types: telephone headlines or GSM/GPRS protocols. Our specialists will devise the most efficient scheme depending on the facility features.
What are the most common components of the alarm systems?
1. The sensors that are usually used to set up the perimeter are the following:
– IR motion sensors that can detect human or animal presence in the room;
– Glass hit sensors that are triggered by the noise of crashing fragments;
– Magnet based sensors that are set off by opening doors, windows, gates etc.
2. Remote panic button – a piece of equipment that can be used to trigger alarm in case of assault or other criminal activities. The effective range for a PB is about 200 meters. After it is used, a reaction unit is immediately dispatched.
3. A power cell with a transformer is a basic power source that keeps the system running autonomously for 10-15 hours. The exact specifications may vary. Alarm system is armed by entering a digital password via a keyboard that is located on the front of the control panel or via a remote console. The console contains hints, event log, alarm list and descriptions of possible malfunctions. All components (sensors, sound emitters, the central) can be wired or non-wired. The latter type of sensors is powered by cells that last for 2-3 years. When the batteries’ term of service comes to an end, an alert appears on the console screen.
Pricing for alarm systems and related services begin at 200 UAH